Sunday, July 29, 2007

Deathly Hallows - Post 2 - Chapter 7-10

Here's post 2... Post 3 to come tomorrow...

Chapter 7
“I open at the close…” weird… I’ll have to think about that one.
Deluminator too, strange.
I don’t, for one second, believe that Hermione got a book of children’s stories. Come on, its in the runes! Two to one if she reads it upside down its something else.
Still hate Scrimgeour…
Nice one with the Snitch in his mouth, ha ha.
Arthur’s Patronus is a weasel, ha ha! Classic. Nice to see exactly how they communicate with them too. Very interesting.

And finally, on to the wedding. What sort of horrible event will occur here? Harry’s scar? Death Eaters? Double wedding?

Chapter 8
And there it is. I was beginning to think Muriel was the horrible thing that would happen at the wedding but there it is. No more ministry. There goes half the protections at the Weasley’s and now everyone must (probably) flee for their lives. Kinda good riddance to the Ministry though at the same time. Though that would give Voldemort control of the Floo network. Which, if I’m not mistaken, would allow him to enter basically any home through it… Yikes.
I really hope Harry doesn’t actually believe Dumbledore killed his sister…
This trip to Godric’s Hollow may reveal more than I thought…

Must. Keep. Reading…

Chapter 9
Gotta love Hermione, eh? Good kid.
Interesting to see the two muggle-raised hiding out with muggles.
How did the Death Eaters follow the kids? Hrm…
I really though Moody was alive for the briefest of moments…

Kreatcher! Still spying on Malfoy, isn’t he? Sweet. I’m kind of excited for this. Maybe that is how Malfoy turns good, Kreatcher brings him into the good side on Harry’s orders…

Chapter 10
Ok, maybe not still following Malfoy. But well done Rowling. I thought I knew more or less what was going to happen with R.A.B. but this was much more interesting. Never saw Kreatcher factoring into it. Very nice.
I knew Fletcher got a hold of it though. Hopefully he sold it to Aberforth…

No comments: