Thursday, June 28, 2007

And so, it begins...

Yes, the moving is done. the packing is done, the cleaning is up to Jay now (sorry). and I am about to head out the door as soon as I shut down this computer.

Unfortunately next door there is stuff for six people because two of the people not here this summer decided it would be a good idea to leave everything here, including clothing, apparently. But oh well, its only six weeks, and the kids living there are all good kids.

Also, Kyle... Note to self: Maybe move your extra bed behind Paul's. As in move Paul's out a bit and put your mattresses behind it, or the desk. This whole double high thing isn't going to work.

And with that, I'm off. Have my iPod charged, my Podcasts loaded, my Potter books playlisted (new word!) and now its off to get gas and drive home. Hopefully I'm there by ten or so... yikes.

No comments: