Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Phone, You Phone, We All Phone for iPhone!

So, its after midnight now, officially Wednesday.

I'm packing and cooking Mac and Cheese.

I have officially made it through the first week after graduation and the departure of Suzy and Lauren (and Sarah, and another Lauren, etc. etc. etc.).

I'm packing up my stuff for the move next door so I can drive home on Thursday to get my iPhone!!! I was going to write it in all caps, but it seems to lose some of its awesomeness without the small "i" before the "Phone".

My mom also, officially wants one. so we're both terribly excited, and about to spend $1000+ on cell phones. Ha ha, I'm so spoiled.

Is this really all for my first post? Yes. for now. I may post again in an hour or two about my work on Friday, "Moonlight" a show coming this Fall about vampire detectives. This is boring. i'll work on making it better, ha ha.

No comments: