Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Packing Potter

So packing sucks. but not as much as the cleaning. If I could just throw all of my stuff into boxes and move them form point A to point B I would be happy. But instead I must also clean and figure out where on the street we're leaving furniture and how in the hell we're getting out way too large couch downstairs. We damaged the wall across the hall getting it in. Fortunately no one ever noticed so we haven't had to pay for it.

I spent two hours cleaning the kitchen floor. but all the parts I could reach are clean now!

Though, on the bright side, I did finish the 2nd Harry Potter book. Meaning only four more to read/listen to before the 21st and the release of Deathly Hallows.

Still ridiculously excited about the iPhone. Reviews have started popping up and are mostly positive, so that's good. Ooohhh, I need to cancel power and cable and such. Oops. Gah, and change all of my addresses to the new apartment. Ugh.

Oh well, Potter!!!!!!!

No comments: